Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Luke


Luke is a great young person and he celebrated his 7th birthday today! He loves sports like no kid I know. And he happens to be good at all of them. He can wear out any adult with baseball, biking or any physical endeavor you can imagine. He is my special Godchild and I have watched him grow up. I met him at the hospital soon after he was born. What a puff of blonde-white hair that stood up straight and long. He has conquered some challenges at a young age but I don't think he knows that. He is curious and clever, loving gum and climbing. He continues to surprise everyone with the good things he does and the funny things he says. He is kind and laid back. Luke has an ever-present smile and joy of life about him. He reminds us all that if we're not having fun - we should try it. Happy Birthday Lukey!

No comments:

Blog Archive