Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dazzle Me Green




Preston, Minnesota roadside vistas, green grass and peaceful animals. These are a few of my favorite things. The contrast between the green grass and the natural glossy color of each animal gets me every time and makes me want to sing, jump, paint, live outside .. and the list goes on.

As I write this a.m., my yard and garden is the same green. No grazing animals though. It's rained for much of the night. After I click the "publish post" button here, I'm heading out to my green garden with lots of green weeds, green food and more green, because I simply have to be standing in the green.

It's all green to me. Earlier this week, which I'm now wondering "why was I thinking that" ... I decided that if I had to pick a color that describes me it would be GREEN.

No comments:

Blog Archive