Thursday, October 2, 2008

Power of 7

I have designed my own eating plan. My intention, invite more of the good food and the bad foods won't show up in the old craving chain anymore. It's working. It's simple. Weight loss? I think so. My jeans are really loose. I'm not sure where the scale is right now either and I don't care. I feel great.
Here's the secret. I write "7" in my daily planner. Then every time I eat a 1/2 cup serving of fruits or veggies I leave a tick mark. Once I get to "7" I consciously check-in with myself and say how thankful I am for this nutritious and mostly local and organic food. I leave it at that.

The results are happening, in progress, real. My body feels good. No aches and pains. Fewer wheat cravings. Desiring less salt. I am younger by the pound. I'm not needing much dairy and to hell with caffeine these days!

1 comment:

@MuseKaren said...

What a great idea! I love it. And so exciting about the loose jeans.

Blog Archive