Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bragging Rights?


Ever craved sugar? A big piece of chocolate cake, a cold glass of lemonade or a big bowl of mocha ice-cream? One glass of Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with water will erase any of these fantasies quickly. I stumbled across this elixir when a friend handed me a partial bottle to use as a mixer. I'm not sure that I would substitute a Bragg's & water for a fruit juice spritzer on a hot summer day, but it's certainly more than palatable .. and the benefits are outstanding. The whole thing sort of just happened ... it came to me ... I wasn't looking for a sugar cure ... well, maybe I had hoped, but I didn't expect to find it in a bottle of vinegar. 

2 comments:

@MuseKaren said...

I knew this stuff was great!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS WILD...............ONE OF OUR "LOCALS" WHO STOPS BY FREQUENTLY AND DROPS OFF ASSORTED TREASURES (RETIRED CHRIOPRACTOR)..SWEARS THIS A REMEDY FOR ASSORTED STUFF!

Blog Archive