Friday, October 31, 2008

Spur of the Moment Circus

This little project just sort of came out of nowhere. E wanted to make a circus or something. I don't quite remember. The next thing we were doing was running downstairs to the craft cupboard. I was pulling out ribbons, tape, scissors, sparkle felt squares and different kinds of paper. I pulled Dinotopia off the shelf and talked to E about using some of the lovely pictures from this book as inspiration for decorating his prehistoric mammals and dinosaurs. I just hang onto little times like this because they are what I love to do. They keep me inspired for days to come. I have a bin of recycled packaging items that we pull from, to make "whatever" we need. Having a child like E, helps me take care of my creative side.

No comments:

Blog Archive